Scientists and PhD/MD/Master Students
(poster presentation only)
>> Click here for bone-tec 2017 Scientist abstract submission
Deadline for bone-tec 2017 late breaking poster submission: 22nd September, 2017
Thereafter, abstracts will be reviewed by the advisory
Authors will be notified of their acceptance /
rejection by late September, 2017.
Together with the confirmation of abstract acceptance, authors will be requested to register
for the congress.
The contact information defined on the abstract form must be that of the presenting author of an abstract and no one else. All correspondence (primarily by e-mail) will be sent to the presenting author.
Congress registration by at least one author is essential.
Guidelines for abstract submission:
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Standard abbreviations must be used. Other abbreviations must be defined in brackets after the first use of the word.
- The title should be in capitals.
- The abstract should be structured in paragraphs as follows: objective(s), material and methods, results and conclusion(s). 250 words is the maximum length for an abstract text (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar,
or scientific fact will be published as typed by the author.
- To avoid any misunderstanding, please note that the organizers of bone-tec 2017 are not able to provide any financial support or the like to the congress attendees.
All abstracts must be prepared according to the guidelines. Incomplete or incorrect submissions will be returned to the author and must be resubmitted immediately in the correct format to be considered for inclusion in the program.
All questions concerning abstracts or abstract submission should be addressed to:
Note: If you have difficulty in getting through, please just email your name, address etc.
and intentions to: email@example.com